The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) was established under the Ministry of Commerce, Royal Thai Government, to assist in building the competitiveness of Thai manufacturers and exporters.
There are four missions, namely to:
1) expand the markets for Thai products and services;
2) develop and create added value for exported products and services;
3) provide trade information; and
4) enhance the potential of Thai exporters in the world market.
Thai Trade Center Budapest
Overseas Thai Trade Centers (TTC), under the supervision of the DITP, are located in major cities around the world to implement policies and activities, with special focus on fostering trade relations between Thai exporters and potential importers.
Thai Trade Center (TTC) Budapest as integrated department of the Royal Thai Embassy was established in 1992 to promote the bilateral trade relations and explore investment opportunities for Thai companies. Being regional representative office of DITP our office offers similar services in relations of the following countries: Croatia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina.
Main objectives of TTC Budapest:
- Promoting exports from Thailand
- Promoting investment to Thailand
- Supporting of investments from Thailand
TTC Budapest as One-Stop Shop for Business offers the following complimentary services for its esteemed would be partners:
• Providing information about competitive Thai industries, products, reliable companies registered by DITP
• Respond and follow up activities in case of trade inquires
• Assisting local companies to visit Thai Trade Fairs in Thailand, business matching
• Coordinate and facilitate business contacts
• Market research and networking (B2B meetings, business conferences)
• Observing the actual trade regulations in partner countries
• Participate in trade promotions and exhibitions
• Information on investment environment in Thailand for local companies, information on investment environment of the related CE countries for Thai companies